<VV> In re.CorV8

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 09:02:22 EDT 2020

That is my objection to those little square Chinese pumps - that they
KEEP running all the time, in typically busy Chinese fashion. The
refined, gentlemanly, SU pump, by contrast, just gives an occasional
'tick' to acknowledge our concerns for its well-being. It's all about
class and breeding, dontcha know.
And it is many years indeed since I had to do anything as brutal as hit
one with a monkey wrench or anything else for that matter. A gentle
massage of the contact points is all that is required. Civilised
motoring!