<VV> In re.CorV8

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 01:08:27 EDT 2020

When did I ever say there were "no engineers in Britain with equivalent
skills"? What I actually wrote was; "you don't really get anything like
this in the UK.". Quite how you make the first statement out of the
second I do not know.
By all means challenge what I say, but at least don't mis-quote me when
you do.
I stand by my comment - I have never seen engineering to this standard
at a local common-or-garden car show in the UK. Yet such fantastic
creations are a commonplace on US roads.