<VV> New "stock" tires for LM's

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 22:58:40 EDT 2020

I agree do the extra work to get the original size tire. The commonly
available good enough size makes the stance of the car odd, too low to the
ground. I used simpltire.com in 2018:  Maxxis MA-1 185/80R-13 price then
was $324 for 4. I had them shipped to NTB to be mounted. I don't recommend
NTB. They did all kinds of counter pricing add-ons that made it cost a
bunch more after they have your tires at the place, you show up with your
car in person, and are captive.  -- IV