<VV> New "stock" tires for LM's

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sun Mar 22 23:20:49 EDT 2020

For my son's 68, we did the SimpleTire Maxxis 185/80R13s route as well
and had Costco install them. I don't remember details except that it
wasn't too painful...though they did insist on using nitrogen.

For my 66, I gave up long ago and run 15 inch wheels. And I may go to 16
or 17 inch next for better tire selection. Anymore there's not that much
available in 15 inch either.

Mark N