<VV> New "stock" tires for LM's

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 21:44:11 EDT 2020

The SR will be a speed rating. I've never seen anything but bias ply in
inches and radials in mm - but that is in England of course. And the
diameter is always in inches, with one specific exception and I can't
remember what that was now. 6.40 x 13 has to be a very unusual size.
6.40 x 15 was common at one time - again in the UK - but I've never seen
a 6.40 tire with a smaller diameter than that.