<VV> Fwd: Re: Blowing fuses

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sun May 3 16:42:43 EDT 2020

Yes, that is what you said. But then you went on to suggest focussing
efforts on those circuits, but any short circuits after the lamp on the
switching side will just bring the light on and not blow the fuse.
I would be looking for any circuits that are live when everything is
switched off, as it blows fuses when everything is off. That means
either the clock, or the wiring after the fuse but BEFORE  the courtesy
lamp. Might even be the clock itself - maybe run a seperate feed to the
clock & see if actually tells the time!
Maybe that's what you meant, but I don't think it was clear.