<VV> Northeast Corvair Council - Letter to Drivers

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Sat May 9 12:55:34 EDT 2020

 Letter to Drivers

The Northeast Corvair Council a.k.a. NECC Motorsports is pleased to announce that New York Safety Track will be open in time for our day of high performance driving on June 13. This is great news for all of us who have been cooped up for the last couple of months dreaming of the day when we can get back behind the wheel. However, there is an important factor necessary for our event to happen.
Recently, we requested drivers to respond to a straw poll that inquired about interest in running with us at New York Safety Track on June 13. The replies were generally positive, but too few to justify the costs of running this event. We appreciated the positive response but there is the financial issue to consider. In normal times we would have been receiving registrations over the past couple of months. It is completely understandable that only a very small handful of people have actually registered.
To continue, we need all of you to register no later than Saturday, May 16 and to send in your registration fees not later than May 23. Visit our website at www.neccmotorsports.com and, using the navigation menu, click on the registration link to make this happen. You can pay either by PayPal on our website or by mailing a check to our registrar, John Ryall. His postal address is 14 Mishawum Drive, S. Dartmouth, MA 02748.
We will gladly and promptly refund any fees paid by you in the event that we must cancel due to extreme financial losses we would incur irrespective of the good intentions of all concerned.
We thank you for your past support and are looking forward to seeing you at this event.
Brian O’Neill, NECC Presidentcc: NECC Motorsports Board of Directors