<VV> Bouncing 64 Convertible (Rick Sanford)

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Mon May 11 11:16:49 EDT 2020

Have you tired pushing down each corner of the car a few times & see if
it carries on bouncing? If it were my car I would pull those shock
absorbers off one by one unless you can identify which corner it is) and
test them by hand.
I fitted a new set of shocks to my British car a while back and within
a very short time it started bouncing badly - one of the front shocks
had had something come undone internally and it was doing absolutely
nothing. You can get faulty new parts.