<VV> U-joint torque

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Nov 10 07:52:40 EST 2020

This chart says 12 foot pounds dry and 6 lubricated:

https://www.portlandbolt.com/technical/bolt-torque-chart/#bolt-torque-a354bd <https://www.portlandbolt.com/technical/bolt-torque-chart/#bolt-torque-a354bd>

Personally I put red loctite on the u-joint straps.  Having one come out can really ruin your day.

--Bryan