<VV> Got towed again

Charles h. Sadek chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Oct 26 22:11:31 EDT 2020

Yes, a coil could get hot and fail but not as often was you imply. Driven in desert without issues.  Have you checked the black wire from the distributor to the coil?  They break inside the insulation. Check your ground of the points to the plate. Check all connections that might change when hot. Let us know what you find.
Chuck S