<VV> Got towed again

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Oct 27 22:30:02 EDT 2020

I have several Corvairs running just fine on the original coils. I have
replaced very few over the years. Not saying they don't go bad, just not
as often as people think they do. Substituting another coil is a good
troubleshooting method.

Some have moved the coil location from the engine sheet metal to the
rear crossmember to stop conductive heat transfer. I myself have not
done it. Air Conditioned cars have the coil mounted there in order to
clear the compressor.

Frank DuVal