<VV> Got towed again

tony.. tony.underwood at cox.net
Wed Oct 28 00:18:25 EDT 2020

On 10/27/2020 10:30 PM, FrankDuVal via VirtualVairs wrote:
> I have several Corvairs running just fine on the original coils. I have
> replaced very few over the years. Not saying they don't go bad, just not
> as often as people think they do.

I've replaced three coils in Corvairs.  Last time was 20 years ago...

Ha!   So I do understand that they don't fail often, but they can and do
on occasion.

My '60 4-door still has its original coil.

tony..

PS:   Yay DODGERS!!  It's been a Long Dry Season and tonight was a sweet
sip of cool water!

--
https://www.avg.com