<VV> Got towed again

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Thu Oct 29 12:24:38 EDT 2020

Some years ago I upgraded may AAA membership so I have one tow up to 100
miles - and a couple more of normal distance - every year.
Once we had an engine failure (VW newbeetle) about 70 miles short of
Oklahoma City.
I've had the Toy towed a number of times, alas - from Ojai (over 90
miles), from El Mirage dry lake (76 miles) and several closer places.
Yeah, we get our money's worth out of that membership!
- aside from the numerous times I locked myself out of one of my cars
and used the AAA service to get in.

cheers
Jay

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse GM
3800 V6 Series II supercharged Series III top end and supercharger,