<VV> Dates! <CORSA Chapters> Springfield Mini-Convention

Charles h. Sadek chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 14:58:38 EDT 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: Chapters <chapters-bounces at corvair.org> On Behalf Of TIM MAHLER via
Chapters
Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 11:25 AM
To: chapters at corvair.org
Subject: <CORSA Chapters> Springfield Mini-Convention

FYI

The Springfield Mini Convention - Corvair: The Next Generation -- had a
major schedule change back in January when PCCA added an Autocross.  Some
chapters are still listing the Concours for Thursday -- it is now Wednesday!

The Dates are Now  May 18 to May 22, 2021 Concours is Wednesday May 19  --
with unit 6 (operations) on Tuesday the 18th Autocross is Thursday - May 20
the road rally is Friday May 21
-- The aviation Spectacular is also Friday.
Saturday is the Car Display and Banquet.

Full schedule is on the Mini Web page, including a pdf "pocket schedule"
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter627/mini2021.htm

Tim Mahler
PCCA -- editor