<VV> NECC – Warren LeVeque Memorial at Pocono - 2021 in Review

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 2 11:43:20 EDT 2021

NECC – Warren LeVeque Memorial at Pocono - 2021 in Review.. Our schedule of events for 2021 consisted of two dates, May 22 and July 31. Those dates have come and gone and we thank all of you who were among us. Here is a recap:.. Saturday, May 22, 2021. Performance Driving at New York Safety Track. Group practice sessions early in the morning. Open track after that. Plus timed laps in the late afternoon...Click HERE to find lap times from New York Safety Track.https://www.corvair.org/.../necc_lap_times_ny_2021.pdf..Saturday, July 31, 2021. Warren LeVeque Memorial Performance Driving at Pocono Raceway. 44 drivers registered. 26 went out for timed laps. Again, practice sessions, open track and timed laps...Click HERE to find lap times from Pocono.https://www.corvair.org/.../necc_lap_times_po_2021.pdf..Saturday, July 31, 2021. Warren LeVeque Memorial Corvair Show at Pocono Raceway. Held in the Victory Circle area, right next to the race car garages. All kinds of Corvairs and Corvair-powered vehicles were on display, including a replica of a 1967 Ferrari F1 312 Formula 1 Grand Prix racers - powered by a Corvair engine!..The Warren LeVeque Memorial also included parade laps around the North Course and a cordial memorial ceremony for Warren hosted by the family...Click HERE to find our list of show car awards.https://tinyurl.com/ypyz6y9h