<VV> Need Secondary Cores

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 12:15:40 EDT 2021

I am looking for some rebuildable 1966 and 1967 140 HP Secondary Carburetors. Really just need bowls, but will buy entire carbs or take them in trade for other stuff. As you might be aware, when GM changed the design of the mounting base, it resulted in most of the ones I get in as cores becoming warped beyond recovery. (Which is why folks need replacements). So, I have about 50 tops and almost no bowls. I have plenty of 1965 bowls which I can convert, but would rather not if there are some out there. Please drop me a private reply for an offer,
Thanks
Grant