<VV> Timesert removal

James Cuneo jamescuneo at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:45:31 EST 2021

Thanks Seth,
 Whoever did the install failed to use counterbore tool. The insert is not flush with the head and they tightened so much as to cause cracking of the insert at the flanged opening.
Timeserts website says to use a spiral ezee out. My concern is if I do this will the hole require an even larger "bigsert". Also, which kit would I buy and the cost?
Thank you,
Jim