<VV> Timesert removal

Charles h. Sadek chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Feb 10 14:48:48 EST 2021

Jim, I have used both regular TimeSerts and Big Serts (acquired block with
bad  head stud hole..) and Helicoils. Call TimeSerts, and order only what
you need.  Pay attention to length for your thread length/hole depth. Take
your time and look at what you are doing. Do it by the book and it works!!
IF it looks like you need a bit of chamfer figure out how to do it.. To get
a failed one out, TimeSert will know how. I tend to think a left hand drill,
large easy out, temperature differential, etc.
Good Luck
Chuck Sadek