<VV> Timesert removal

larry at forman.net larry at forman.net
Wed Feb 10 16:37:36 EST 2021

Hi Jim,
You did not say if the head is still installed.   If not, it might be
possible to drive it into the combustion chamber and trim off any
interference on the top side.  Definitely get a longer insert.   My
recommendation would be a TimeSert spark plug insert as they are pretty
much bullet proof and work very well for Corvair engines.

Larry