<VV> cam question /sludge

Charles h. Sadek chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Jun 9 19:36:50 EDT 2021

Matt is right, of course. To me, the engine sounds like a well-worn high mileage engine that wore as expected. I note you said it ran well. Also, oils were nothing like they are today or even in the last 20 years. I would bet the cylinders are like glass with perhaps scribe marks on them.  IF it runs well, clean the pan, flush engine, and put oil in it and run it.
If it ran so well, why did you take it apart?
Chuck Sadek
YS 073
64 FC Group Red
67, 68 cpes, one PG, the other MT