<VV> covid 19 vaccine shot

James Davis hurricanehazel16 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:18:17 EST 2021

We live in a retirement village with 750+ residents with an average age of
80 years and one month.  98% of the residents and 66% of the staff have had
their two shots of Pfizer vaccine.  Only the residents and staff who had
previously contracted the virus showed any reactions to the vaccine and
none were severe .
Jim Davis