<VV> covid 19 vaccine shot

John Pinard corvairjack at me.com
Mon Mar 1 11:46:13 EST 2021

I am 88 and live alone. Absolutely no problem or discomfort with first or second Pfizer.  Was willing and ready to accept short term discomfort given death  alternative.
Anyone refusing shot us a damn fool and a selfish dangerous person, a threat to my grandchildren.
You may quote me.

    John W. “Jack” Pinard
iPhone  11    805.340-6533
116  E Garden Grn