<VV> NOS Carbs - Wolf - Adv

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 13:11:09 EDT 2021

Just a note that I have recently (over a few months) acquired a nice selection of NOS Rochester H and HV carburetors from several sources. I guess some might qualify as a "barn find" (but they weren't lost, just part of a large collection/hoard of a recently passed member). I have 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, and 1965 and 1966 secondary, to include a complete 140 HP set.  Also have 6 NOS choke pull-offs with the correct hoses and rods and one NOS turbo distributor vacuum retard unit. All were tagged and some still in dealer boxes. You can take a look at most of them in my ebay store (thecarbmeister) or drop me a request for pictures and prices. If you don't use ebay, you can have them for 10% less than listed on the ebay site. Shipping is free for active CORSA members (just need your member #).
Grant Young, Wolf Enterprises