<VV> Fair price for motor? (JG)

GSWIATOWY at rochester.rr.com GSWIATOWY at rochester.rr.com
Tue Nov 16 12:47:08 EST 2021

Well, heads are worth $250 each.So at least $500But carbs are worth
around $35 each for cores.So if those are included.You did not say how
it appears?Corroded and rusty, complete?There are a lot of variables,
but in the end, it depends on how good it is, how much someone wants
it.
Gary Swiatowy

 Message: 1