<VV> fair price for motor?

Randy (Cap'n) Hook judynrandy at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 18:29:51 EST 2021

A while back, after the car I was going to put it in was broadsided IN MY DRIVEWAY, I sold an entire 140/pg engine/drivetrain  with a 4bbl adapter kit installed on it for $500.  The engine moved the car , al-be-it very poorly, up and down the guys driveway.
I know I could have broke it down and maybe made more, but the guy was a friend and I figured "what the hey", why not give him a deal?
Also, a good rule of thumb is this: It's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook
Hopewell, PA
'65 500 coupe
110/4spd