<VV> [FastVair] Bridging the Darien Gap.. Corvair video.. from film

Todd Miller chieftam at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 16:45:52 EST 2023

What a guy!  Thanks for the effort Seth!
 Todd Miller
In a message dated 1/17/2023 2:59:35 PM Central Standard Time, sethracer=aol.com at groups.io writes:
That Daring the Darien transfer (film to Video) is the one I did after hours at the FMC media lab in Santa Clara. The films were in various states of repair. I begged and borrowed the films, about 8 in all, and spent a long evening there with the media guy, transferring the 16mm film to U-Matic industrial video cassettes. I had a Sony U-matic player here at the house until about 10 years ago. I sent all of it off to a Corvair video guy who has placed most of it on "You tube", which is fine with me.  Enjoy! - Seth Emerson