<VV> General Information and Tips on Carbs

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 19:38:22 EST 2023

 I dont know how relevant it is for other carbs, but a slick trick on YH carbs when replacing worn throttle shafts is to make one from 8mm stainless steel. I have done 2 this way, and in both cases I got a perfect fit on the existing throttle housing. One of those was actually a YF the other was a YH.

Kevin Nash 63 Turbo EFI daily driver, baddest cooling fan on the planet!!