<VV> Sticking carb needles

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 22 13:05:10 EST 2023

May the force be with you! Walker has admitted the problem but nothing more, and sent me some free hangers. I have attached a picture of a stuck one, but not sure it will make it. Just send me a private email for a picture, if not. I go through about 50-60 of these a month, so it is probably just a matter of time.
Grant

"The needles and seats in my kits that I supply are 31-514 and I have no problem with them. The other thing to note is that Clark does not supply the Viton pump cups as his are coming from Taiwan"

John Sweet