<VV> General Information and Tips on Carbs

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 10:07:35 EST 2023

 Another thing I've noticed is lean belch back more often since the Feds have invoked the 13% ethanol in the gas supplies. I think a further increase in jet size may be necessary to keep up with the higher percentage which had been at 10 percent. I've already noticed an improvement in drivability with .053 -.054 jets in some street applications. The engines need for fuel because of fewer BTU's available with ethanol. Sadly, this all means less MPG's.Paul Fox