<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 231, Issue 4 Fun of Selling on Ebay

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 9 13:39:04 EDT 2024

"Fun of Selling on ebay"

Eric, You can no longer leave negative feedback for buyers on ebay but you should take advantage of the report-a-buyer option so other sellers will be alerted that they are dealing with someone who is a trouble maker or looking for excuses to get free stuff . You can also block him from buying anything else from you. He can't leave negative feedback for you if you give a refund. I regularly deal with folks who don't bother to read the descriptions even when I put critical information in bold and all caps. And remember, you can't fix stupid, even if the person owns a Corvair.
Grant