<VV> The fun of selling on eBay

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 13:44:35 EDT 2024

You are not alone. I sold a bearing and race   NOT a Corvair part.

Customer said it had signs of grease and was not new but used. I  I returned the money after he returned the bearing. I showed the bearing to a couple of long time auto mechanics. We used a magnification glass to examine the set. Verdict was brand new, never used. I think It did nor fit his needs and claimed it was used.