<VV> Electric Fuel Pumps

James Davis hurricanehazel16 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 17:07:08 EDT 2024

If I remember my math correctly, it takes about 1/4 of a gallon of gasoline
per minute to 140 hp with a moderately efficient engine.  So, if your fuel
pump 15 gallons of fuel per hour at 2 psi, you should be able to handle any
relatively stock Corvair engine.   If you have an 80 hp Corvair,. figure
about 8.5 gallons per hour.  Yes I know few Corvair engines can last an
hour at full throttle.  Nothing like a Corsa conv 140 top down in third at
4,800 rpm (70 mph) climbing I-68 out of Cumberland, Maryland.
Jim Davis