<VV> Wood Wheel

Larry Forman Larry@Forman.net
Tue, 06 Jul 2004 19:17:18 -0700

Hi Seth,
Many thanks.  I was thinking I might need to make something like that for
my FIVE bolt wheel.  For $25 for the wheel, it is getting to be a very
expensive upgrade for the initial cost.  Like a St. Bernard puppy!  LOL.

Now I know what I need next.  Cal Clark looked and said this must be the
right one, since they only sell the one adapter.  I did not know I needed
yet another adapter.  Unfortunately, my son LOVES that little $25 wheel,
which will mount on the 65 red vert which he will start driving all too
soon!  Less than one year and counting down.

Larry