<VV> Re:VV 704 Leaky Diff

larry@forman.net larry@forman.net
Wed, 07 Jul 2004 09:13:14 -1100 (SST)

Hi Todd,
My understanding is that you CAN use it, but will only be able to mount with 4 bolts.  Not a huge deal, since it worked that way for 60-65.
It is not as strong, so unless you are running a much higer HP engine, no issues, as I understand it.

If I am mistaken, someone please correct me and let me know the issues for future reference.
Thanks,

Larry