<VV> Brake material thickness

christopher d czepyha thegeek2@juno.com
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:19:49 -0400

Thats what the garage toaster oven is for.

I am not sure what kind of cantaminant it was.  Since I am not loosing
fluid, and no other signs of problems.

Cleaned everything off the best I could.
Por-15 over the supspension where you can not get at it with the wheel
on.
Re-lubed the wheel bearings.

Made sure the self adjusters are loose.  The hubs came off to easy for
them to be working correctly.  Really think that may be the crux of the
problem.