<VV> Upholstery Differences

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:59:16 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mark Chapman <chapmanmd@charter.net> wrote:
> As I had acquired a complete set of beautiful 68
> Camaro Houndstooth covered seats as part of a
> package in a swap for a 901 drivetrain (dont ask), I
> thought that these seats might be kind of exciting
> in my LM vert. WRONG!
> Mark Chapman

 Mark,
 Tony meant year for year the seats will interchange.
IE a '66 Impala seat in a '66 Corvair. Your car is a
'66 right? A '68 Camaro Seat will fit a '68 Corvair
('67's and '69's as well), but you need to use the
Corvair tracks. I've run '67 and later seats in a '66
car, but I had to drill mounting holes for the inner
track.

 See ya -  Mike
           YS-117