<VV> successes with ignitor?

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:28:59 -0400

Another good choice is the Accel coil - fits nicely in the stock
bracket, it's the same dimensionally - if you get a chrome one and peel
off the sticker it makes a nice complement to the other chrome in the
engine compartment.  I have one and an Ignitor I in the Greenbrier.

--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/