<VV> successes with ignitor?

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:23:38 -0400

This is exactly what I run in my stock 69 140 four speed Monza convertible.
I am totally with Bill on this setup. One of the things I noticed right away
is, it starts up quickly every time. One more thing I did was replace the
distributor with a Dale rebuild. Probably overkill but then I own a V8 Vair
too, so...

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet@charter.net
Web Site http://webpages.charter.net/corvairalley
V8 Vairs Web Site http://www.corvair.org/chapters/v8vairs

> My advice for the best "bang for the buck" ignition system for a street
Corvair? Ignitor II (hooked up to a pure 12v power source) with 40kV
> Flamethrower coil, a set of Seth's wires, a quality cap and rotor (I
really like The Source bits here), and a $6 set of W8AC Bosch Supers. This
should