<VV> Scattergun Post

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:26:31 -0400

Smitty says:  On "GM lost money on Corvairs",All comments such as "I
think I read" or "I heard" deserve the same credibility as any other
rumor.  On the trivia game, there was only one part that stayed exactly
the same and without modification on all Corvairs (and FCs) built from
day one to the last car in 69.  On the vendor parts, I don't buy
everything from them but they do make it possible to get a lot of things
that wouldn't be available to us any other way.  Be thankful for them,
and shame shame on he who casts stones from out in the dark.