<VV> RE:More Corvair Parts trivia

BobHelt@aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:07:54 EDT

There is no Chevrolet/Corvair documentation/literature that I'm aware of that
shows more than just one TC. However Brent Covey (on that other forum) has
stated that the internal stators were different for the 140 hp W/PG. He
apparently has worked for GM/Chev and is quite knowlegeable about Corvairs and their
assembly practices. His is the only input I have ever heard of that would help
answer this question.
Regards,
Bob Helt