<VV> Re: <VV>policies and Unamerican-ism NO CORVAIR

Tareece@aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 00:08:53 EDT

Joe,
  I knew I'd make some people unhappy..I even said so...My point was that it
was all fine and dandy to harp on someones "cajones" and balls and other
insults yet when someone wants to stop it, people get PO'd...
   I don't like people (who, I don't remember) saying "thats the american
way...I guess u don't live here'. to someone that may VERY well live here...
   There are 2 sides to every story. One side wants the 'right' to bring into
question a persons manhood and the other side wants to defend the percieved
right to respect someones wish to conceal a name.
  Me, I think the PASSION for this issue could be used where it matters, not
on a 40-50 year old car.
   Now, I am passionate about my 'Vair....And u can ask anyone who will give
u time (patiomatt, Hank, Tony) that I have been passionate about the Corvair
hobby as a whole...
   But when people start attacking other members and then the Mgmt team for
just being respectful, its almost like a mad dog barking at a brickwall....It
solves nothing. Its not useful.
  Lets get pumped about members and getting more of them involved...
   If that is childish, I humbly disagree.
   And now, I'm movin' on to another subject.....

 In a message dated 7/30/2004 11:31:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,