<VV> Attn 1964 and 65 owners. I need help on 1964 and 65 Fisher bodytag codes.

corsa corsa@comcast.net
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:20:16 -0800

I have most of the Fisher bodytag Accessory codes on the 1964 and 65
Corvairs decoded, but need a little help on a couple of codes on the
bodytags. I would appreciate your help on this.

I need the owners of any 1964 or 1965 Corvair with the following options to
send me the ACC (accessory) line from their bodytag.

Single speed windshield wipers  (for both 1964 and 1965 models)
Standard dash . i.e. without the padded dash option. (for both 1964 and 1965
models)
Option rear seat belts. (for both 1964* and 1965 models) *not sure if this
was available in 1964

Thanks
Bigwave Dave Trull