<VV> Attn 1964 and 65 owners. I need help on 1964 and 65

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:52:36 -0600

Bill,

If I am reading the code correctly on my '65 then "U" could not equal the
radio delete as mine has the "P" code as well (according to your list).
Here is the code as on the last line of the body ID tag:

12LS3C4PU5W

>From this I can say that the car does have:

"L" 4 speed (but will get PG), "S" Rear ant., "C" padded dash (or see
below), "P" pushbutton radio (or see below), "U" ?, and "W" Custom Deluxe
Type seat belts (at least had some belts in it, not sure if custom or not).

If anybody has an idea as to the "U" code I would like to know and will
check it out.

I will have to look at the other '65 convert to see what its tag says.
However I do not hold much in it since it seems to have been "worked" over
by PO's.  I will try and look this weekend, weather permitting.

>From somewhere on the net I have the (3) third group "C" as the RPO ZO1
convenience group, and the (4) forth group "P" as padded dash.  I think that
Rad Davis had some information on the web at some point (might still have).

Here is my complete body tag

O5C W
ST 65-10567 WRN 19284 BODY
TR 795 C-2 PAINT