<VV> Re: [fastvair] Re: Warren's ex-Bill Thomas Car

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:22:34 -0800 (PST)

 Warren, My intent was not to get into a flame war
with you, nor did I post this to Virtual Vairs on
purpose.
 Define not cut up. You cut the rear 1/4's, front
fenders and rear panel off of YS-015, correct? Is that
not cut up?
 I never said you cut up a car to make the '64. I
spoke with you about it at Summit Point, and could
obviously see that it was made from scratch.

 I do not wish to continue this in a public forum, as
I was merely asking if consideration had been given to
an idea. I never characterized you in a bad way for
decisions you made regarding your property. You can do
whatever you want with it.

 Mike
 YS-117, YS-025