<VV> Corvair Convertible For Sale

Dave Keillor dkeillor@ultrex.com
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:40:01 -0600

Okay, for this list only, I have a deal!  I have a VERY nice, low mileage
(44k) Corvair convertible for sale.  I had it sold and even stored it for
the new buyer for over a month, only to have him walk at the last minute!
(No, I didn't get a deposit, I trusted him to be good to his word.)

I plan to list the car several places early next week at $10,800.  However,
until it officially goes on the market, the price for this list is $9,500.
A brief description follows.  For additional information and pictures, email
me.
  -- Color: mist blue, white interior
  -- 110 hp, powerglide
  -- Factory air converted to R134a
  -- Power top (white)
  -- No rust
  -- Straight body with a two stage re-paint in 1989 still in excellent
condition
  -- A drive-anywhere car (I'd plan to drive it to the convention this year,
but circumstances intervened)
  -- Located in Rochester, Minnesota

Dave Keillor
dkeillor@ultrex.com