<VV> off topic: moving towards the dark side--->

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sun Jul 3 23:52:49 EDT 2005

Don't let that idiot Leno buy it, he'll put a Corvette under the skin.  He puts a Corvette under everything.  I wouldn't be surprised to hear he put a Corvette under his steam car!!  Why he doesn't just get a Corvette if that's what he wants so bad I'll never know.....

Good luck with your car BTW, I've always kind of like the Europas.

mike
<snip>

are several vehicles ahead of it at the moment.  I tend to prefer to modify my
vehicles but I'm afraid that this one should be done straight stock.  Maybe
some day, Jay Leno will want to buy it.

Mark Noakes