<VV> Cold Solder?

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Mon Jul 4 13:03:26 EDT 2005

I haven't used one but I did look at their website last year.  It heats
the objects to be joined by passing a current through them.  My main
concern was damaging sensitive IC's.  I think they mentioned this was a
potential issue on their website.  Probably not a problem with anything
under a Corvair dash.  --J.B.