<VV> Re: Curious oil practices

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Jul 5 23:13:43 EDT 2005

There's nothing curious about bypass filtration, it was standard procedure
in the 30's.  My dad's '38 Nash had a bypass filter that used a replaceable
cartridge and I have a '50 Nash with a bypass filter.  Also, all of those
toilet paper filters that were popular in the 40's and 50's were bypass
types.
RonH