<VV> Corvair Fan

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Jul 11 17:23:28 EDT 2005

Because not much of the total heat output is rejected by the oil. the oil
cooler is there to cool and protect the oil, there isn't enough heat capacity in
 the lube system to make a big difference. Although, certainly, a better oil
cooler is a good thing in its own right.

In a message dated 7/11/2005 9:21:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,