<VV> Downer over broken car

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 13 13:54:24 EDT 2005

Mike,

I think I might have the solution for you.  Buy at least one more Corvair!
That way, when one breaks you still have one to drive.

BTW, new cars break too.  The difference is that you fix your own Corvair
(or get help) and you take your civilian car to someone else.  More often
than not, the Corvair is cheaper to repair than the civilian car with a
similar problem.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (X 2)